FREE Education Forums
The doctors at our practice believe that knowledge is power. They want to help educate their patients—or prospective patients—so they routinely put on seminars and organize forums to help people better understand the treatments and procedures performed at Plastic Surgery Northwest. You can learn more about our educational events and sign up on our Facebook page.
BREAST RECONSTRUCTION: Join us every Tuesday at 7:30am or 5:30pm for informational presentations given in a relaxed, group setting by one of our RN Educators. You will learn about the basics of Breast Reconstruction, including different types, expected recovery and insurance coverage.
All are welcome, whether you have a new diagnosis of breast cancer, are a former patient or are part of the support network for someone considering breast reconstruction.
Question and answer session to follow.
Please RSVP at 509 838 1010 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
As the largest group of board-certified plastic surgeons in the Inland Northwest, our surgeons are often consulted by the media for their expertise in the field. You can see some of their media appearances here.
- Plastic Surgery Northwest Youtube channel
- OutpatientSurgery.com Article: Deep Dive Into VTE Prevention
- PRSJournal.com Article: Postoperative Enoxaparin Prevents Symptomatic Venous Thromboembolism in High-Risk Plastic Surgery Patients
- PRSJournal.com Article: Benefits and Risks of Prophylaxis for Deep Venous Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolus in Plastic Surgery: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Controlled Trials and Consensus Conference
- PRSJournal.com Article: Lateral Pectoralis Major Muscle Flap for Axillary Defect Obliteration
Stay tuned for news about our practice.
If you want to learn more about your surgical and nonsurgical options, request a consultation using the online form, or call our office at 509 838 1010.